Kersten's Omi Agnes knitted all these beautiful socks and booties. She is a talented amazing knitting woman. I posted these first because they are my favorite. The rest of the pics are in random order. The small white booties are amazing. They have the tiniest stiches, she even made the strings to tie them with. Noah had some blue ones like the cream booties. Now he has warm socks to keep his tootsies warm this winter. These are seriously treasures and I love having these beautiful hand made things for my children. We really do cherish them at our house. The shoes were given to us by Manuela.
This is a small part of the delicious Austrian chocolate we received. As you can see we already have broken into it. There really is nothing better the Austrian Chocolate. Also, is the cute Beef Eater Bear that Virginia got for Noah and the cute wooden Beef Eater Guard she also brought back for us. She was in London for awhile visiting Monika's Aunt Liz.
I am so very excited about this baby sling. Noah took the picture. He was very proud of it. Sorry about the blurriness of the letters on the box. Didymos is the company name and Manu search high and low to find me one. I am so grateful to her. Last summer when they visited she used one of these with her daughter Enora and It was very cool. Basically it is a piece of really durable fabric that you can tie and wrap around you to hold your baby in different positions. You can use it for a long time, it grows with the baby. This pattern is called the Jakob. Here is there English website
http://www.didymos.de/english/index.php
This is the Christmas Tablecloth that Heinz and Monika gave us. Omi's town in Austria is famous for their textiles and linens. I look forward every year to see what beautiful piece they will bring back and count them as some of my treasures.
These are cute baby girl clothes for Shaak-Ti sent to us from Omi Agnes, The Erlachers, Manuela and Martina from Austria.
So there you are. What fun presents. We will treasure them and enjoy the chocolate for sure
95w359gt595g358g435gt985tt3455ggggmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm35i333385353w8438
8 comments:
You are so lucky to have these treasures from so far away! The booties really are amazing and I am so glad you shared your chocolate! It was delicious!
Lena
Love all the things! A lot of the girls out here have those sling things & love them. I thought about it, but couldn't justify getting one since I have the Bjorn. You'll have to let me know what you think.
You've been tagged!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Have fun!
I looked up your sling and it looks awesome! I am so jealous about your chocolate that I am thinking of breaking into the Halloween candy and satisfying my craving. Mmmmm.
I cant wait to come over and see these in person they look so beautiful. Shak-T will look beautiful in all of these
What cool treasures! I am glad that you have so many people to spoil you! I LOVE the booties. I have one pair that someone made for Kaitlyn, sadly it is toooo warm here to use them! I am glad you will have a nice cold winter to use them!
wow how lovely.
I loved when Lou's parents lived in Singapore we always got the most intersting/good gifts.
PS I love the booties.
I loved this post! It's so cool that you get gifts from Austria. It makes me miss my time there, but also makes me appreciate it. :) Kiel brought home some of the chocolate Kersten shared with him. Yum! :)
Post a Comment