
We found the book "I'd Really Like to Eat a Child" by Sylviane Donnio at the library a couple weeks ago and WE LOVE IT! This was one of those lucky finds, that I saw just as we were leaving. Noah has been really into dinosaurs and crocidiles lately. The title was funny and it had a crocidile. Well, we hit the jackpot. We laugh and laugh.
It is about a little crocidile named Achilles, who eats bananas for breakfast. One morning he decides that he does not want to eat his breakfast and he wants to eat a child that day. His parents are beside themselves trying to get him to eat something, they tempt him with all sorts of treats etc but he is only wants to eat a child. He goes to the river for he is not feeling well and there meets a little girl. This is our favorite part about what happens to Little Achilles when he trys to eat a child. You really need to check this out at the library if you have any children.
It is a big joke at our house now, Mom or Dad will be overcome with the desire to eat a child. And we go in search of a child at our house. Noah thinks this is hilarious. We pretend we want to eat diffrent body parts of his. I give this book 5 stars for fun for adults and children alike.
7 comments:
Sounds really cute. I always pick out the dumbest books at the library. I need some recommendations!
We'll have to check it out. Sounds totally cute!
I love this book I read it to Noah just the other night!
sounds great. I love finding fun books like that. We'll have to check it out.
I'm putting this one on my library list right away. One that is a tiny bit similar and really cute is "The Wolf who Cried Boy." Have you ever read it? My kids love it.
Thanks! It sounds really cute!
This was a great Noah book! he can practically "read" it all by him self! And I LOVE "The Wolf who Cried Boy", that is a funny, funny book!
Post a Comment