
I am so sure all of you have been dying to know who is this Shaak-Ti (pronounced Shock Tee) that Noah thought was cool enough to name his sister after. Well in these wise words
"...and Shaak Ti's the most cunning Jedi I've met. She's even taught me a few tricks."
―Obi-Wan Kenobi
Mace Windu once described Shaak Ti "as beautiful as a flower, yet as deadly as a viper." The hollow spaces in her decorated montrals allowed her to ultrasonically perceive her surroundings, especially in bustling crowds. Unlike most members of her communal species, she was solitary by nature. She was also rewarded as one of the most cunning warriors of the Order. Windu and Yoda felt that she was one of the greatest lightsaber duelists ever, and one of the Order's most powerful members over history. Shaak Ti's lightsaber skills were almost unparalleled and she had great domain in the Force.
Shaak Ti's lightsaber skills were at a level few other Jedi could rival or match. She earned a reputation as one of the greatest lightsaber duelists of the Jedi Order's history. She was also known to be a skilled hand-to-hand combatant and excelled in multiple weapons practices. Shaak Ti's physical skills were critical in the defense of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine during the Battle of Coruscant, during which Shaak Ti buys time for Palpatine's escape from Grievous and his MagnaGuards by battling the entire group with her lightsaber, an electrostaff, and her bare hands. Grievous thought of her as a most gallant warrior.
She first appears in "Star Wars Episode II- Attack of the Clones" and continues on in the animated series "Star Wars-Clone Wars" and the last time we see her in movie form is in "Star Wars Episode III-Revenge of the Sith", she is believed to be killed in the onslaught or Jedi purge. But she shows up in video games and books that are approved by the creators of Star Wars between "Revenge" and "New Hope".
Well I hope this helps a little bit, Sorry, if it was a bit like an encyclopedia. I told you Shaak-Ti was cool. Noah can't wait to get his baby sister, her first light saber.
10 comments:
Wow...I really feel like I know Shaak-Ti now. Noah really, really, really thinks cool. I have a whole new appreciation for his nickname for her.
Wow if the baby is anything like the jedi. That is going to be one special baby. But she will be very special anyway. Noah is such a handsome boy. As Kara would say NoAH!
What a special jedi to name your sweet baby girl after! Shaak-Ti would be a GREAT princess middle name! LOL "Gwendalyn Shaak-Ti"
Go Shaak Ti!
I have no doubts that Shaak-Ti will live up to her alien name. She will be an amazing little girl, how could she not be?
if anyone is interested this is the actress that played Shaak-Ti in the movies
http://www.orlishoshan.com/?page_id=5
awesome I will have to make Lou read this post. George Lucas is coming out with a Star wars TV Show (real people not cartoons)
it's not going to have any of the skywalkers or Darth Vader but focus on the non main characters.
I bet Noah would love it! I don't know what it's coming out.
My boy has great taste, what can I say. It's also nice that he would hold his sister in such high regard. I suspect that his admiration for her will be put to the test when she arrives and he has to compete for attention.
wow your little girl has an amazing legacy
ba ba bbba baba ba ba baba ba ba BA BA BA
Post a Comment