
You've been tagged!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Thanks Carrie! Here it goes:
1. I only have 84 days left until my due date. It is creeping up really fast. In reality it is less days than that since at the very least they will take the baby a week early. Ahhh!
2 I have started the grunting phase of pregnancy, when you try to get up or down. You make a little grunt. Noah has now started grunting also. I think this is so hilarious.
3. Since Kersten has been home we have made- 2 batches of banana bread, 3 raw apple cakes, and chocolate chip cookes. Sadly we have not even taken any over to the neighbors. We definitely need to go on diets after this.
4. I have started snoring. I don't snore unless I am really sick. But, it has gotten to the point that I wake myself up and keep my husband up all night. Poor man
5.I have an adversion to all food right now. Worse than normal, which really is saying a lot. It doesn't make me sick or anything, just no desire to eat. All I want to eat is my mom's bread with homemade yam. The rest I force down to stay nourished.
6.I am stumped on how to finish baby Shaak-Ti's baby announcements. Something is missing and my creative juices have stopped flowing.
I just noticed that all 6 things have to do with my pregnancy. Sorry, it is what totally engrosses my life right now.
Okay so now I tag, Amy, Audrey, Lena, Erin, Alicia and Shaunelle.
5 comments:
I think the last couple months your world is dominate by pregnancy. Wish I were there to help you eat all your yummy goodies.
I remember the snoring thing...poor husbands. But I guess compared to what we go through, dealing with a little spousal snoring is pretty good. :)
ena.I think your life should be dominated with pregnancy. If it werent you might forget something important. Like breathing or sleeping!
I love that all your facts were about being Prego. You are so beautiful pregnant. Love you Lou
84 days left (when you posted) not bad!!
Post a Comment