Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Fun

Here are some Pictures of cute people in their costumes. We have already gone to the Ward Halloween Party and a Halloween Treasure Hunt at my Mom's house. It has so far been a fabulous fun Halloween Season.

Noah is a Frog Prince. Thank you to my dear friend Kieran for lending us this adorable costume. He had to hop the whole way to church for the party. He loves it. And I personally think he is the handsomest frog around

Noah as The Frog Prince and Josh as a Vampire

Audrey as Goofy Pajama Mom, Kara as Supergirl, Danny as Superman and Christopher as SuperBoy

Kristin as a Good Witch, Noah as a Frog Prince, Emilee as Jack Sparrow and Spencer as Jango Fett

Cute Allie as Bedtime Bear

Nik as Hugh Hefner (My grandpa's jacket and Lena as a naughty angel

All the kids at the Treasure Hunt at my Mom's


Happy Halloween!

11 comments:

Gatnnos said...

Cute costumes!! I LOVE the frog prince - Very handsome! I am glad you are having a fun halloween. Enjoy your trick or treating tonight too.

Carrie said...

Can I just say that Emilee looks exactly like your mom? HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

WonderKitty said...

I am glad you got pictures of us Lou, we didnt. Noah was so cute in his frog prince costume. Good choice!

CTuna's Cavern said...

Everyone looks great. I wish we had been able to see you at Halloween but I understand. Happy Halloween

Diana said...

All the kids look so cute. Noah is a very handsome frog prince.

Reluctant Nomad said...

love the heffner idea. Hubby would make a GREAT Hugh. Consider it officially stollen...

Trenholms said...

I MISS YOU! I can't believe how long it's been since we talked. I got on our blog this morning, and went to your blog from it and I have been reading your blog for hours. I am getting teary-eyed. I looked at pictures of Noah and Jaimason, and those really got me sad. I wish I could see you. We are so busy it is not even funny. I just want to crawl into a hole and sleep for a month. Maybe that would make all our impending obligations go away. I am sorry you've been going through so much lately. It makes me so upset to know that I didn't even know you're struggling with so many things because I am so dang wrapped up in my own measly life. I hope Kersten is feeling okay now, and I hope you're doing ok with the baby. I can't wait to see her! Ben's birthday is on Tuesday, so I am hoping we can celebrate with you guys in the near future. He NEEDS an escape, and I know seeing you guys would be a PERFECT way to do that. You make us laugh always, and you are so easy and fun to be around. Tell Kersten and Noah "HI" for us. We hope to talk to you soon...if not on the phone, at least on the web!
Love you!
Shaunelle

emily said...

Will was the frog prince too! It's just what cute boys are I guess. Such cute pictures. Halloween is so fun!

Anonymous said...

You've been BLOG-TAGGED! Visit my blog to learn more! :)

Kristi said...

Cute pictures! Noah makes a very handsome frog prince.

Mimi said...

Noah was so funny that night. I was so glad you guys came even though I know you and ten were so tired and hurting