Saturday, October 06, 2007

One more thing


I woke up this morning feeling like total crap. My back hurt,my body ached, I had a migraine and my throat killed, I felt like a walking zombie. Kristin and Spencer had slept over and so I tried to stay away. We are lucky enough to have a weekend clinic and I have strep throat. What more can we handle.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Thank you Nik ;) So sorry you're sick. I wonder if anything else can happen to make your life more stressful?

Gatnnos said...

That sucks - now I am double happy that i didn't stay. Not only would Kaitlyn have been sick while we were still there, but I could have strep by now. UGH!!! Get better!!!

Kristi said...

I'm so sorry you're sick. I had strep throat a few weeks ago and it's miserable! Hang in there...!
This week I'll be in CA, but next week, I'd love to take Noah one afternoon. So, I'll be in touch. Feel better...

emily said...

I am so sorry! Strep throat sucks. I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're sick! Being sick and pregnant is the pits.

Diana said...

strep is the worse I'm so sorry. Any consolation I've been sick for 2 or 3 weeks now and it will not go away!

CTuna's Cavern said...

Remember when you are down. Think of how much worse things could be. I used to tell you stories about sicker people when you'd get sick as a little girl. You'd say. Daddy I'm glad I'm not as sick as them. Don't know if you remember that... but it use to work when you were five. Love you.