"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences."
- Eleanor Roosevelt
When your friends think smile, they think of you. There is not a day that goes by that you can't find something good about the world and your fellow human."
I am a Nigella "Many people think you are just a little bit odd, but you consider yourself just a little eccentric. You find new experiences exciting and fulfilling."
6 comments:
You are a sunshine kind of person, it just fits. Love it!
I am a snapdragon it doesn't sound like me at all but you certainly fit a sunflower :)
Hmmm, I am not surprised! When I think of you I think of something bright and sunshiney! I on the other hand was an Iris. LOL
perfect.
What not a daisy???? Shocking
I am a Nigella "Many people think you are just a little bit odd, but you consider yourself just a little eccentric. You find new experiences exciting and fulfilling."
I think it works for me
Post a Comment