
I saw this on Carrie's blog and have seen it on Natalie's. I really like the questions, it is a great way to journal, for you write down things you normally don't think of. So I hope it is okay that I want to do it also. Sadly, I do not get Real Simple Magazine although I would totally love it.
1. What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night? Read, whether it's my scriptures or my current book I always have to read before I can fall asleep. And the I say my prayers.
2. How many books have you read in the past year? I actually made a goal this year to write down every book I read. I have a list in my journal. I have almost 3 letter size pages full. Will post all of them at a future date at the end of the year.
3. Someone should invent... I agree with Carrie on this one. A faster, less expensive way to travel from place to place.
4. I feel the most beautiful when....I feel all put together. Which lately is not often. And Kersten gives me that look that no words could ever express.
5. What is your favorite physical feature? I have always liked my legs. They are long and slender, except when pregnant. I also like my eyes. The guys in high school called me "sparkly eyes" for they look like a cat's in certain light.
6. Name as many of the costumes you've worn on Halloweens past. Batman, Gypsy, Princess, 50's girl, Wonder Woman, Willy the Rabbit, Lion, Dancer, Package of Peanut Butter M&M's, Miss America, Betsy Ross, and a scarecrow.
7. The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is...What to name this new baby girl, I know she will be called Shaak-Ti by Noah but I think she should have a different option for everyday life and as she grows up.
9 comments:
XODSIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYDSJDDHOW˚wlkd;adokwld,wkdpopxzplszpppxxop[w;p1P=1
Fun! Fun! I'm so glad you're doing it too!
Those were good questions. That is totally something that my cousins would love to do on their blogs!
I can't wait to see your book list. I love having books to look forward to.
Your eyes do sparkle.
How fun I'll probably do this on my blog.
Don't forget when we dressed up like guys for Monster Mash....What were we thinking?????
Thanks for the info. I loved learning more about you. Wow on the books you've read it doesn't surprise me. I would love to see the list. Make sure you post it. I know there are some books I would love to read.
I can't beleive you've read that many books! can't wait for your posts all about them! I think I'm going to have to copy these questions too.
Great questions and answers. I love that magazine.
Post a Comment