- I am grateful for this so called quiet time in our family. I know there will come a time when I long for us to be together this much doing quiet activities. It is really nice when I have reached beyond to have the choice to take a nap while Kersten plays or reads with Noah. There are times when I feel so content looking at my small little family all gathered together, healing and doing the best we can. My heart just swells with love for my two men and for this sweet girl that is coming.
MY WARD- I am overwhelmed by the kindness of my ward. They have really helped make life a bit easier. They have brought in so many yummy meals. I can't tell you the relief I have on the days I don't have to worry about what I am going to feed my family. I really hate that I do struggle with food so much and I just feel so blessed.
MY IN-LAWS- Really at this crazy time, I don't think we could have survived without the help, support and love we have received from Kersten's family. They live just around the corner from us. They have kept us very well fed, when the ward has not come they have totally helped with dinners etc.
NINA-There has been so many times that Nina has kidnapped Noah to play with Josh. The whole weekend we had strep, she kept him for us. Noah loves Josh so much that he cries when it is time to come home. She really helped out so much more than she needed to while Heinz and Monika were in Austria.
BEAUTIFUL AUSTRIAN FARE- It really felt like Christmas when Heinz, Monika and Virginia returned from Austria this week. Omi Agnes knitted beautiful booties for the baby and socks for Noah. The Erlachers sent cute baby girl clothes and shoes. Manu found me my new favorite carrier for when the baby comes. Virginia brought back the cutest bear beef-eater from London for Noah and we received a beautiful Christmas tablecloth from the parents. And Lots and lots of yummy Austrian Chocolate. Wow, we were spoiled. (Pictures to come later this week)
5 comments:
You deserve all of the wonderful things in your life :). Especially the chocolate...nothing beats Austrian chocolate.
We miss you guys so much and we have been really horrible at keeping in touch!! We hope all is well for you guys and hope that we can get together sometime soon.
So LOVE the picture you have here! It looks like a professional picture! Like you went and had it taken somewhere!! I am GRATEFUL for your AWESOME in laws and all they are doing to help you! LOVE you guys!
Can't wait to see all your Austrian things! I am so glad your ward & stepped up to help you guys, and I love the pic!
You are blessed to have so many loving people in your life and so much of your family close by.
You and NOah look so cute and I agree with gatnos, it looks professionally taken.
Post a Comment