Wednesday, February 27, 2008

60 Random things you did not know you wanted to know about me


Saw this on Carrie's blog and thought I would copy. I actually really love things like this

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? 1 car seat, a booster seat and some books

2. When was the last time you threw up? this morning. I got a bug today

3. What's your favorite curse word? it is a german swear word

4. Name 3 people you made smile today. Noah, Kersten and maybe my mom. Sofia smiles at everyone but me

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? sleeping with my babe, praying that Noah would sleep longer

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? feeding my babe and watching Noah and Kersten play

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Hopefully I will be in bed

8. Have you been to a strip club? No, but the doc's that delivered Sofia teased that they would be at the one on the corner when she was born. Luckily they were not

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "If the baby starts crying, just call me. You promised to play with your boy."

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? anything with Carmel

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water

12. What are you wearing right now? black yoga pants, coral long sleeved v-neck and white socks

13. What was the last thing you ate? Starburst jelly beans

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Last week I bought 2 shirts

15. When was the last time you ran? I ran around my house today chasing my son

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? can't remember

18. Who is the last person you emailed? long list with info for baby blessing

19. Ever go camping? Planning to a lot this summer

20. Do you have a tan? Not so much.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? If it's in a cup at a restaurant.

25. What did your last IM say? Can't remember it was to Ben and Shaunelle

26. Are you someone's best friend? I hope so

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Going to Costco and Target if I can do it.

28. Where is your mom right now? At home with Al

29. Look to your left, what do you see? Filing cabinet, lamp, wrapping paper, tv and scrapbook table

30. What color is your watch? silver and light pink

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Kangaroos, cool hats and accents

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Honestly, when I am done breast feeding I want a boob lift and a tummy tuck sounds so good right now.

33. What is your birthstone? Topaz

34. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Generally, it's the drive thru with kids. On saturdays we try to go in and make it a fun treat

35. How many kids do you want? I have 2 and I am done

36. Do have a dog? No, it would kill me and make me sick

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Kersten

38. Have you met anyone famous? Local celebrities, but not national

39. Any plans today? well, I am going to put Noah to bed, feed my babe and maybe finish the book I am making

40. How many states have you lived in? 1

41. Ever go to college? Finished

42. Where are you right now? at our computer desk in the basement

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? not being physically able to do all that I want and need to, including exercise, cleaning and fun

44. Last song listened to? Grace Kelly by Mika

46. Are you allergic to anything? anything with fur or feathers and slightly to bananas

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Right now my black tennis shoes

48. Are you jealous of anyone? Lots of people for one reason or another

50. Is anyone jealous of you? No clue what they would be jealous of, unless of my beautiful children and dreamy husband

51. What time is it? 8:02pm

52. Do any of your friends have children? Most

53. Do you eat healthy? I have spurts, but I'd say generally not, although I eat better than I used to.

54. What do you usually do during the day? Cook, clean, tidy, nurse, feed, judge, defend, console, comfort, discipline, guide, teach, eat, drink, read,

55. Do you hate anyone right now? No, have some strong dislike feelings for some behaviors

56. Do you use the word "hello" daily? It's how I answer the phone

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 32

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Sadly No

60. How did you get one of your scars? When I was 3, my dad got home from a trip and I ran towards him into the door of a big dump truck and had blood gushing from my left eye. I still have a scar from the stitches.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Luke didn't smile at me either, at first he wouldn't smile at anyone but his brothers, then it moved to Lincoln as well but still not me, go figure. I'm so glad you did this! Fun!

Kersten said...

You are so fantastic. I love you!

Mimi said...

Love hearing things about you Love Love Love you Lou

WonderKitty said...

I am totally stealing this. It is a good way to pass the time at work. Hope you are feeling better after your bug!

Diana said...

so fun. Get better soon.

Alicia said...

Hey cutie, how are you doing? You haven't posted in while so I am just checking to see what's up?