Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby Announcement




Here is the sweetest most beautiful baby girl. She really is just so perfect. But I am her mom and have the right to say so.

This is the family photo we sent out in some of the announcements. Right before these pics I was feeding Sofia in front of a blowing heater to keep her warm. It really messed up my hair. It makes me laugh to think about it.

8 comments:

MarKay said...

Sofia is adorable and so is the announcement. Thanks for thinking of us and sending us one.

Alicia said...

I want to know how you did the pink flowers...did you use a punch? I seriously love this announcement! You need to start a blog just about card making and scrapbooking.

Carrie said...

So beautiful. She is just too precious.

Kristi said...

I loved your baby announcement! And the pictures were - picture perfect! She is adorable. And what a great family picture. :)

WonderKitty said...

Beautiful photos, and amazing announcement. Congradulations!

Amelia said...

Lou, she's so adorable, and I can't wait to meet her in person.

Nik English said...

the cutest!

emily said...

LOVE your family picture! And your announcements are way cute!