Speech Therapy-Finally we are getting somewhere with getting Noah some of the help he really needs. It is just beginning and it is a long road ahead of us but it has begun.
Energy - I have almost kept up the dishes this week and have pick up my front room on a regular basis this week. I also had dinner ready or almost ready twice this week when Kerst got home. These are HUGE accomplishments for me right now.I can see that someday I will be able to keep up with it all to some degree. And it feels good. I might just be getting use to the no sleep who knows.
Medicene- I really don't know what people did before medicene. Sometimes other things just don't work or work well. I am so grateful to live in a time where they do have things to help us out.I think Sofia's new dose of medicene is working. She has more happy hours in the day than she did. Nights are still a struggle, there really is a "Witching" hour with her when the sun goes down.
Warmth before the Storm- We have a storm coming soon, but this morning outside was so delicious. It was so warm and the sun was shining. We opened up all the windows to air out the house and have new air. We all went outside for awhile and just basked in the sun. Now it is grey and dreary but it was nice to see the sun a bit and have hope for nicer weather.
Dedicated Home Teachers - Just before Christmas we got assigned new home teachers. They have been so diligent in coming every month. It really is so nice to have them be dedicated and come to our home. It also helps remind us to be better at our callings also.
9 comments:
Way to go Lou! Having dinner ready is GIGANTIC accomplishment with a new baby. I am so glad Sofia is doing better and jealous of your warm sunny morning. Love you!
I don't think that I made dinner until Brady was 6 months old so I think you are AMAZING!!!!!!!
Sofia is so cute in the picture! And I am glad that noah is getting help
Condradulations Lou! I am so happy you are starting to feel at least a little normal again. Good luck!
Jayden had speech therapy for two years - I look back at the progress he made and can't help but beam with pride. It really made all the difference in the world - a happy little boy and as a result, a happy family. If you ever want to talk about it, just let me know!
Wow you are doing oh so well. I remember those first months of having 2 kids it is so dang hard, you are handling it so well.
I laughed at the witching hour. ITs' so hard to look at that picture of a sweet Sofia and think she could be any trouble but as a mother I know even the cutest of newborns can be oh so hard.
Keep up the good work.
Will you email me and tell me more about Noah's speech therapy, I am thinking about doing that for Joshy.
Sofia is so so so adorable!!!
I just want to give her a hug~
Love the pictures and I am so with you on the meds
She is almost as cute as I am. I will not be dethroned!
Post a Comment