Sadly, on Saturday February 9, Our Ernie Fish passed away. I was at a bridal shower for Angie C* when Noah called to tell me. "Ernie fish died". He then asked to talk to Lena (who gave him the fish) and she asked if he was sick and he promptly responded "No, he Died." When I got home and hugged my boy goodnight he talked a lot about Ernie. The reason I knew he was talking about him was I kept hearing Ernie and Jesus. Kersten explained to me that he had talked to him about how our bodies have a spirit and when we die our spirit goes back to Heavenly Father and Jesus and our body stays here. So he had no problem flushing him down the toilet. At church on Sunday, during sacrament meeting he kept looking at his Jesus book and pointing to Jesus, nodding and saying 'Ernie fish".
As part of Family Night on monday, we invited Nik and Lena to come with us to get a new fish. Noah was very excited. He wanted another blue fish. It could not have any red or other colors on it. He and Lena went and discovered all the other fish. Our fish adventure was successful. We have a new fish, who is all blue. It has bigger fins and is quite beautiful. He has named him BRUCE FISH. After a certain superhero that he loves. He likes his new home, Noah explained that it was Ernie Fish' old house and now is his. It was so fun to have Nik and Lena with us. We love our new fish.
9 comments:
Wow, I can't believe that Angie is getting married! Also, the announcement is DIVINE! Thank you so much, I love, love, the pictures and the beautiful card. You worked so hard. Congratulations on Bruce!
Bruce is a great shish!
You guys are such great parents. I'm so glad he had his Bruce Fish.
Noah was so cute picking out Bruce. He is going to take great care of him.
kmeweiocickcckicekiweqwqioexxpx.oo.xoxoxoxoqx.oe owo.c.xpeee[cpc......pwcqweewqpo[.cqqqqqqqqwcccce[pqwp[pq[poeq.[q.[[o2o222222fmf[fqwopp[qfopmjfomjf[ojfmg3omwpfewompgfmnwigion8bewur7wshj88foieiewofururygguwn8vu8ru9ej8rium98eeeeeerr9meireitoggreprigogirwogroimggrgirimgmvgrmrgmrrmigmkmrwmggmmwmgwmgwemgwmwmnewnemewm43me3emm34232nm3ewnreojdkfdkmnvmdekrekdehdsrekhoksjuuiokreiojerreytyhcx
Noah is so very cute. I hope Bruce is a good fish like Ernie for him
I got your announcement today. You are so very talented and Sofia is so very pretty :)
I am very sad about Ernie but very excited to be Bruce....Does he say" Hello! my name is Bruce!
I'm glad that you got a new fish. I love my fishes!
Bruce fish. What a great name. Does Noah feed Bruce fish all by himself? We babysat a fish over Christmas, and my kids wanted to feed the fish. But a handful of fish food doesn't work. I had to keep saying, "A pinch. A pinch!"
Post a Comment