Friday, February 22, 2008

Sofia Stats


On Tuesday Feb 19th, Sofia had her two month appt with the doc. She is not quite two months yet, they did it anyway so we did not have to come in twice. She is growing right on. She is one alert little girl. When she is awake, she is looking and taking everything in. She has to be in the know about what is going on. Already she wants to be in the middle of everything. As you can see she has the cutest hair and usually with babes that have hair they get male pattern baldness in reverse. In other words they get a stripe on the back of their head with no hair. Well my baby girl has a very strong neck and is always looking around and has been doing this since she was 2 weeks old. Hopefully we are getting this fussiness and crying figured out. They doubled her reflux medicene and it seems to have helped a lot. 2 nights ago she slept 7 hours between feedings. So I know she can do it, we just need to get her to do that consistently. I love this pic of her for many reasons. First of all I see her miserable like this a lot. And isn't she still so cute and beautiful. Second she has a hat on, I Loved hats with Noah but with Sofia I think she has such cute hair I have not used them as much. She looks almost like an entirely different baby. My friend Alicia gave me this darling outfit and it fits her perfectly right now.

Here are her stats.
weight 10 lbs 3 oz in the 50%
Length 22 1/4 inches in the 40 %
Head Circumference 38 cm in the 40%

10 comments:

WonderKitty said...

She is adorable. Having seen her like that many times myself, I can appreciate her "crying" beauty as well. Good to know she is doing well.

WonderKitty said...

Oh, and great job on the new back ground. It really fits you!

Diana said...

what a cutie.
your blog looks great.

Nik English said...

The cutest!!

Erin said...

I love your background. And I really hope Sofia can start feeling better soon! It takes a lot of patience to help a crying baby. Good luck, dear!

emily said...

She is so beautiful! Even with the mad face she is just beautiful!

I like your new blog template too!

Carrie said...

She's so beautiful! Love the new look of the blog, by the way. And so sorry I missed your call yesterday, we were at the post office getting the boys and Lincoln new passports, I would so love to chat! Love ya!

Kristi said...

She's so cute - even when upset! I remember those newborn days. :)
I love the new look of your blog it's very "Loudaisy"!

Anonymous said...

Hey - she's up to Mason's birth stats!

Alicia said...

I love your blog and that she fits into her pooh outfit! Yeah!