Kersten's, Oma Christel knitted these two beautiful sweaters for her great grandchildren. She actually knitted them when Kersten was around 16 years old. Knowing that he would someday have children and she wanted them each to have something from her. She knitted a boy sweater and a girl sweater for each of her grandchildren.
"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Treasures #1 -Sweaters
I am starting a new series on my blog. I saw this sort of thing on Natalie's blog and loved the idea. So from now on periodically I will post pictures of the treasures in my home to document them and their preciousness. They are not posted in any kind of order just that I love and cherish them very much.
Kersten's, Oma Christel knitted these two beautiful sweaters for her great grandchildren. She actually knitted them when Kersten was around 16 years old. Knowing that he would someday have children and she wanted them each to have something from her. She knitted a boy sweater and a girl sweater for each of her grandchildren.
Noah in his beautiful baby blue sweater
Sofia in her adorable pink sweater. This picture was taken yesterday. So cute
Kersten's, Oma Christel knitted these two beautiful sweaters for her great grandchildren. She actually knitted them when Kersten was around 16 years old. Knowing that he would someday have children and she wanted them each to have something from her. She knitted a boy sweater and a girl sweater for each of her grandchildren.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OK she is adorable! What a cutie! I'm so glad you're doing this, you do have so many precious treasures I can't wait to see them all!
What cute kids! I love the sweaters. They are really priceless treasures.
Those kids are the best, EVER.
Those picutes are great! She looks so much like Noah. I didn't really get it till this. I had so much fun helping last night. Mostly holding the baby. I hope you are able to get some things done today too!
I love this idea! Those sweaters are so beautiful and the model is very pretty too!
She looks like a little yoda, Kersten should put her on his shoulder when he works outside lifting rocks with his mind.
Post a Comment