"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt
That is some definite cuteness.
Definitely cute! Your son looks just like you and your daughter looks just like your husband.
I love that Noah is smiling right through the screaming! You have cute kids.
Even though Sofia is crying I love that Picture. Love the pink and chocolate
Such cute kids! Seeing how cute Sofia is makes me excited to have a girl!
Noah laughs at Sofia's pain.
Your kids are so freaking cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is some definite cuteness.
Definitely cute! Your son looks just like you and your daughter looks just like your husband.
I love that Noah is smiling right through the screaming! You have cute kids.
Even though Sofia is crying I love that Picture. Love the pink and chocolate
Such cute kids! Seeing how cute Sofia is makes me excited to have a girl!
Noah laughs at Sofia's pain.
Your kids are so freaking cute!
Post a Comment