5 years ago I was ... dreaming of my future children, recovering from a DNC, working as a parts manager for a company who's owner had a compulsive gambling problem,5 months ago I was ... pregnant with my daughter, feeling huge and uncomfortable. Going to the doctor's at least 3 times a week, celebrating my birthday and thanksgiving, I was on "bedrest"
5 hours ago I was ... doing some major grocery shopping, grateful to get it done faster without my kids
5 minutes ago I was ... holding my baby
5 things on my 'to do' list today: separate laundry, work on Noah's birthday book, get dinner made, FHE and getting all the garbage outside for tomorrow.
5 recent pieces of mail I've received: gas bill, ads for this week, Stampin Up Spring mini catalog, Bill for hospital when Sofia had RSV and party favors catalog.
5 things I would do if I became a billionaire: pay off the debts/save a good portion, go on a Disney Cruise with my family, travel Europe, buy a modest house and buy Kersten at least 3 of his dream cars.
5 of my bad habits: pulling out my hair, cleaning out my fingernails, piling my clothes on the side of my bed, clutter and procrastination
5 good memories: First time my childhood family went to Disneyland, When Noah met Donald Duck for the first time, talking with Sofia now that she is cooing, Crazy dates with my husband and going on walks in the summer with my cute grandma.
5 films I watch over and over again: Pride and Prejudice, Music and Lyrics, Enchanted, Flight of the Concords and Ever After
5 places I've lived: My parents house, Dorms off Campus at usu, our first dinky apt, our condo and our little house
5 songs I love: Grace Kelly by Mika, 1234 by Feist, Upside down by Jack Johnson, Love Song by Sara Bareilles and Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own by U2
5 jobs I've had: Rainbow Sno Cone maker, Cabin Counselor at Millhollow, Parts Manager, Receptionist and After School Program Director.
5 things most people don't know about me: hmmm, I am an open book.
5 things in my virtual shopping bags: Silly Wagon's Felt Sugar Cookie box, Downeast Rosebud dress, J-Crew yellow trench coat, Anthropologie Medallion Bloom Blouse, and Canon Rebel camera
5 books I love to death: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Gable Faces East by Anita Stansfield, The Blue Castle By LM Montgomery, Book of A Thousand Days by Shannon Hale and The Unlikely Spy by Daniel Silva
5 things that are out of place around my house: boxes of baby girl clothes I just took out of her dresser, Card table in my living room, Breast pump in my kitchen, stroller in the kitchen and laundry basket in the hallway
5 films I want to see: Indiana Jones IV, The New Batman, Made of Honor, Wall E and Mrs Pettigrew
5 things I love to eat: Ice cream, graham crackers, carmel, cheese and little chickens
5 destinations I'm dying to see: Austria, New Zealand, Boston MA, Bahamas and Sweden
5 scents I love: chocolate chip cookies, clean babies, all citrus fruit. baking bread and Kersten's Cologne Mozart
5 people (who are not blood relations or in-laws) who have had a positive impact on my life: Caroline H*, Villa B*, Kieran H*, Tom E* and Diane H*
6 comments:
Hooray! I made the list! I loved reading all these things, totally makes me miss you.
I loved the virtual shopping bag! That was awesome!
Fun to hear about your life right now. So want to see some of the movies you do. I stole your idea again and posted this on my blog too about me.
Wow, I had no idea you would actually buy three of my dream cars for me. You are the best wife, ever!
Good 5 things.
I went to Millhollow that was so much fun. IT must have been fun to be a counselor there.
You are an open book - I knew all those things!
Post a Comment