Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Noahisms


April is the month of Noah's birthday so it is officially the month of Noah posts. Here are some of the funny things he is doing lately.

*Noah wants to always be included in everything and include everyone else. If you say that you are hungry for example he always responds with a rousing "Eee Who" which means "Me too".

* We had a movie size box of whoppers that we had all been sharing as a familly. Kersten handed the very last whopper to Noah. After he ate it, he looked at Kersten very accusingly and said "Da, you ate it all". This made Kersten laugh so hard. And it made us proud, we understood every word of this sentence. Way to go, Noah!

* Noah loves wrestling with his Uncle Nik. It is a huge deal around our house. They (which includes all the nieces and nephews) all have special moves and talk about it to each other all the time. Before a match they have to call their "agent" to talk about their strategies. Noah calls on his hand phone and shows us his muscles and talks about the good food he ate at dinner to get "Super Strength'. Last Night before and during the match he had to rub Sofia's head, I figured out that he said he was getting "Sofia Power". It was making him super strong to win the match. He even came up with his own new move called the "Pincher". It makes a mom proud.

*After he finishes doing something he enjoys such as playing computer or watching Star Wars, He looks at me with his bright eyes and puts up one finger and exclaims "One more time" with an adorable smile. I'm a softy so if it is not a big deal I usually say okay.

*Lately he has wandered in to whatever room I am in with his hands behind his back. His face reeks of mischief and he pulls it out behind his back and exclaims "Surprise". It is usually fruit snacks and then he asks "eeese" = "Please" so very nicely. It is not always fruit snacks sometimes it is a book, toy or cookie.

*Noah has become quite competetive lately. He wants to WIN at everything. And he gets very upset when he doesn't. He will jump up and down and yell "I win, I win". So now we have races for everything. Including brushing his teeth, cleaning up his toys, eating his food, getting dressed and racing to the toilet. Yes, he is finally staying dry all day. He will still wait for a pull up to go poo but he is keeping his pants dry all the time. He WINS.

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Yeah for dry pants!!!! Yeah for understanding a whole sentence too. That rocks!

Nik English said...

it was quite the trama when Noah lost the belt...but he has been practicing he may win it back soon!

Carrie said...

What a cutie. And super cool about an whole sentence. Way to go Noah! He is so much like his parents, what a sweetie.

emily said...

So cute! What a sweet boy!

Kersten said...

He is my best pal. I can't even imagine life without him. No blog is long enough to describe all of the amazing things he does.

WonderKitty said...

I agree with Kersten. Noah is an amazing little man. He is going to be so smart when he starts school and finds all the things he can learn about. Great post.

Diana said...

I just love little Noah although I've seen him so little.
April is Kira's birthday month also. What a good time to have a baby.

Amelia said...

Happy birth month Noah! He is such a sweet and loving and generous boy. We loved having you guys over for dinner last night. Let's do it more often!