Sofia is such joy.
She has started to rock herself back and forth by launching herself off the ground.
Grabbing for toys and things in front of her.
She eats her hands all the time.
Slobber Sofia is her new nickname.
Talks all the time and has the biggest brightest smile imaginable.
Does baby sit ups all day long.
Daddy and Noah call her Sweet Ums
Mom calls her Princess way to much, can't stop herself and has tried
loves to hold herself up standing, stiffens her legs when you try to sit her down.
Growls at her binky when she is really happy you gave it to her.
chewing on fingers is her favorite, Daddy's is the best, just the perfect texture and taste
Still loves to be held as close as possible when upset.
Cannot believe she is 4 months old today
7 comments:
I love the picture. I was so glad I was there today to see it. She is beautiful
She is so adorable! I miss her! It is hard to think that she is 4 months already.
oh the nudity!
She is so cute.
She is such a cutie! Your blog sounds very familar. Luke is doing all of the same things. He is 4 months today, crazy how that 4 months flew by. You know, some time this summer we should try and get together to have a playdate, what do you think?
Way to go Sofia! Lou, I totally have meant to call you back. The last 2 days have, seriously, been nothing but errands. I've been to at least 15 stores. But tomorrow I should be home most of the day, I would LOVE to chat!
She's getting so big! And she is just beautiful.
Post a Comment