General Conference- I love sitting around in my pj's listening to the words of the prophets. It has been amazing so far. I can't wait for the rest of the day. And I am making 7 layer dip, yummy. It always reminds me of conference
Kersten- He is such an amazing father. I am so grateful for his desire to play and be with his children. He helps out so much and both of our children adore him.
Noah-Noah really is such a great boy. He has such a deep desire to make good choices and to help people. I am really proud of him and how hard he is working in school and with Speech Therapy. I watch him struggle and push past it with such a good attitude. It makes a mom proud.
Sofia- she is such a doll. I love that she is so talkative and coos and smiles so often. It is so rewarding after her sadness for so long. She is starting to cut two teeth and really is being so brave and fun. And she is sleeping for a really good stretch at night. Really you can't ask for more than that.
Sisters- I have got to spend some time with some of my sisters this week. It felt really good to be with them and feel of their strength and spirit. And know that they KNOW me and love me in spite of my craziness.
4 comments:
That's awesome that Sophia is sleeping so much better and that you got to have fun with your awesome sisters :). Yeah!!!!
Can not wait to see you in a few months! And get my hands on that adorable little girl!
You have a great family Lou, you have reason to boast! I can't believe that Sofia is cutting teeth already!
We think alike- I also love watching conference in my pj's and I made a seven layer dip to snack on through the day. Such a great way to spend a day!
Post a Comment