Sunday, April 27, 2008

Grateful Sunday 4-27-08


Camera- We got an external hard drive so now I can upload my pictures on to my computer. Oh, it feels so good. Look how cute my kids were this morning just before we left for church. It is funny, how something so small can mean so much. (I loaded all the pics for Noah's birthday posts, cool cakes at least)

Visitors-We have some friends visiting from Austria with Kersten's family. It was so fun to talk and be with them yesterday for dinner. The company and food were fantastic. It always helps when your kids are fussed over.

Reminders-Emilee's fiance Gearold is a recent convert to my faith. I love talking with him and discussing things. As he says he is a baby in the gospel Thank you Gearold for reminding me what the atonement is really all about and for making me reevaluate how I am doing,

Preschool- I just love Noah's preschool. It has been so good for him to learn and make friends. It amazes me how much it has already help him in so many areas. We are lucky to have such an amazing team all so dedicated in helping Noah succeed.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Joshy just started preschool last week, although he is real shy he loved it.
I love the picture of Sofia and Noah what cute kids.

Mimi said...

I love that Sofia has her mouth open in the picture. She is so much fun right now. Love you Lou. You are one lucky Mom