Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Silly Wagon

I found this website that I love online. I was looking for new toys for Noah and Sofia and found this. It is a "Green" website where everything will also help the enviroment. That had some really charming and fun homemade things. Here are two of my favs

Look how darling this crochet cupcake is. I would not even know where to start to make one of these.

These are my absolute favorite thing I saw on this site. I love these felt sugar cookies. They don't look to hard to make if you sew, which I don't much. I love that it comes with a box, wrapped with a bow

4 comments:

Carrie said...

So So SO CUTE! I absolutely love these. Sophia definitely needs these I'm sure.

WonderKitty said...

You are so cute Lou! I love that cup cake too! I should findo out how to make it...

Nik English said...

i do not want to eat either of those

Anonymous said...

Those cookies are so cute! You could do them even if you don't sew. I'll bet my Mom could figure out how to make the cupcakes. I'll ask her this weekend!