Last Night we had the combined birthday parties for Noah, Josh and Monika (Kersten's Mom) at their house. Aunt Virginia made him a chocolate Mint Star Wars cake. It was so nice not to have to bake. I did bring my famous mac and cheese for dinner though. Ginny cut out figures and made a scene of his favorite characters for the top. He loved it and thought it was awesome.
Josh was so excited for their party, he could not stay still even for a second. The aunts and uncles got him these awesome Beanie baby type toys, it was all the characters from Star Wars Episode 1. They are so cool and unlike anything he has. He loves them all and has been playing with them all day. He loved that all the boys, including the Huff's were there. I think his favorite part was playing outside with Sam, Charlie and Josh.
We partied all week and I think we are all a bit exhausted. I think we are going to slow down all the parties for a bit. We did have a playdate with Lily today. They both cried when it was time to go home. They really do have so much fun together. I am so glad that Noah has such good friends around him. That love him for him.
(camera still weird, will post pics later)
3 comments:
Noah is a spoiled little guy! But he deserves it. He is a great little guy and a great big brother! Happy Birthday again Noah!
You need to post your mac and cheese recipe on the recipe blog!
Those Star Wars toys sound awesome! Way to go Noah!
Post a Comment