Friday, April 18, 2008

Noah the Stud


Noah has become quite the ladies man. I don't blame these girls. He is just so darn cute. How could they resist his charms. On tuesday at school I brought chocolate chip cookies and milk to his classroom for his birthday. Luckily, Monika took Sofia so I could stay and help out in the classroom afterwards. Noah loved having me there. It was fun to see how much all the kids had grown. I had not help in class since October. During recess, his girlfriend Lillly asked him to play detective. Noah said sure as long as he could have 2 guns. He has another friend Blake that he gets along with really well and they all just ran around together the whole time. One thing that did surprise me but should not have is that Noah was the leader. He would direct them where to run and what they were getting, sliding, jumping or sitting. It made me so proud that even with his speech difficulties he could direct his play and maintain these great friendships. At the end of class, Lilly came up and had drawn him a picture for his birthday of a dog and wrote "To Noah, Love Lillly, Happy Birthday. He said thank you and we hung it on the fridge.

I had another speech meeting at school on thursday, so I hung out with Sofia afterwards and read with the kids until the end of class. A cute girl named Anna gave me a rolled up piece of paper she said was for Noah. I encourage her to give it to him herself. She is a bit shy. She had rolled up 2 small pieces of paper and had drawn on them. She explained all the pictures to him and he said Thanks again. As we were leaving Halle's mom handed her a picture she had drawn at home for Noah for his birthday. That is 3 girls. I need to watch this, my boy is being chased.

Later thursday afternoon, Lilly's mom called me to tell me a cute thing that happened. Lilly was drawing a pic for her dad, Noah and her mom. (apparently she draws stuff for Noah almost every day). She is always asking her mom how to spell things. When she went to look at the pictures on Noah's she had draw a heart with a blue and red person inside. She explained that Noah was always blue and she was the red person. And she had written "I Love You Noah". Love Lilly.
She told her mom she needed to let Noah know how she felt. Okay, that is just so cute. Noah can say Lilly's name almost and just that says a lot about how he feels about her. He tries harder on names for the people that are most important to him. So cute. This whole scenario made Kersten really proud of Noah. He kept saying last night when he got home from NYC, wow, go, Noah. What a stud.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Watch out, world. Here comes Noah!

Carrie said...

Now if I could just produce a wife for him, we'd be set. Sounds like she'd had have some serious competition though.

The Justice Family said...

That is to cute! I don't blame her, he is a cutie!

WonderKitty said...

Noah is totally a stud! But if he takes after his Dad, you better watch out!

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh, he is so freaking cute!

simplesmiles said...

Tee Hee, Noah is so cute! Hope he stays this way for the years to come and he will have quite the pick for a wife. Although that may make it harder for mom.

Kristi said...

That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Noah is so cute! I loved hearing about the girlfriends.