Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sweetness




We took pics yesterday for her birth announcement. These are a sample of the sweetness. You will have to wait to se the pic in the announce and the fam pic. Thanks Al and Mom for taking these. We Love them

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Those are beautiful! Oh, she is just so precious!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm so glad she's doing well now. We were worried.

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh, these are the most beautiful pictures!!!!! You are such a sweet and perfect family.

WonderKitty said...

Nik and I are looking forward to tending the little ones tonight so you guys can get out!

Nik English said...

Al always does an awesome job!

Amelia said...

I love the pictures Lou, so sweet. If you want I'd be happy to do any touching up (not saying you need it, but you know, adding that soft focus that makes the sweetness even more lovely, etc.!) I love doing that kind of stuff. And I'm excited to see the announcement.

The Justice Family said...

Sweet pictures! It was so good to talk to you today. I hope your appointment went well. It is interesting how people are brought together. Your blog is great. Reading part of your blog and talking to you today, I think we have a lot in common. I am going to add you to my list of blogs. I want to check in to see how your cute family is doing. Keep in touch. Traci

Diana said...

Sweetness is the perfect word to describe those beautiful pictures.