Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shoes


So in LOVE with these sweet shoes. I should have thrown on the red leg warmers to match. Will do this soon for sure. This is for you Mara. You have impeccible taste and style. I so want to emulate you in this. All pics were fuzzy. Someday I will have a better camera.

Isn't she sweet and squishy. I love how my sister Amy just sat there forever because she was happy. I have great and wonderful friends and people in my life.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

L-O-V-E those shoes! They are simply adorable!

Kersten said...

They are adorable. Thanks to Matt and Mara for the cute hook-up.

Mimi said...

Love the shoes and I love her in red. She is so sweet even though she knows how to use those lungs

Sorry my ugly fat arm is in her cute squishy picture

WonderKitty said...

Your arm just makes it more squishy! Ha! Very cute shoes! Glad I got to see them.

Dave S. S. said...

The shoes are inadequate for walking, get her some good sturdy Galoshes, or start chinese foot binding at an early age.