Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Wednesday Words 03-04-09



*I like these random word wednesday.
There are so many big posts I have thought of during the week.
that never seem to develop because of time or tiredness.
I write in my head all the time
But rarely lately does it actually get put down on paper.
Sad, I know.

*Sofia has not been sleeping now
for almost 2 weeks.
She has a really bad cold 
that wakes her up from 2-5 am every night.
This makes for crabby baby and crabby family
and really tired mom from rocking her all night
We took her to the doc today and as I suspected
She has a virus, that we can do nothing about.
I thought it might be an ear infection and the doc was hoping for it
not because she wants her to be sick 
but just so that she could do something for her.  
I hope that she feels better soon.
She was 21 lbs 12 oz at the weigh in

*Noah's teacher has brought in her guinea pig to school
She has two of them.  Loey and Syler.
Noah now pretends he is a guinea pig
making little chirping noises and clawing everything.
It is nice the day she brings them in.
For he is always excited to go to school on guinea pig day.

*Sofia is full fledge walking now.
She races across the room tottling along.
She claps each time she goes a long distance.
If I forget to clap she comes over and grabs my hands 
and starts them clapping.  
It is very impressive.  
She is a big kisser now and gives them voluntarily 
It does make her crying all day and no sleep a bit more bearalble.

*I just finished the first season of Gilmore Girls.
I know I am a bit behind the times.  
I love it.  I think it is making me a better mom.
At least giving me ideas about how to talk with Sofia.
It is witty and funny.  Now I understand the craze. 
I watch it at night while folding laundry, making bows, typing or whatever.
I feel like I am talking a lot about tv lately.  Hmm, I maybe  I should work on that. 

*The last couple of days it has been in the high 50.  
Very warm and wonderful.  It makes me ache for spring. 
We went on a family walk last night.  
Just at dusk when the world looks shaded and the air turns a bit crisp.
It was delightful.  I am looking forward to more of this.  



1 comment:

WonderKitty said...

Totally love Gilmore Girls! You can borrow them whenever you want. I have them all. And I need to come have a bow making lesson with you soon. I want to learn!!