Unplugged: We have had a much quieter week only in the way that we watched less tv, did not stay on computer as long, less music, a lot less talking on the phone. I have just appreciated the quiet and less distractions. It makes me able to center so much easier.
Sofia: She is full fledge walking now. She is teetering a lot still but, she is so proud of her distance. She claps when she falls down or stops. She is into everything and so funny. I love her staccato laugh and her pure joy at life. She greets people she loves with a laugh and lunges for them. She is giving volunteerary hugs and gives me kisses all the time. This makes it worth it.
Noah: He has really been struggling the last month or so and it seems like this week, he has been such a delight. He has been helpful with his chores and cheerful. Sofia has a horrible cold and he has stepped up to be there. He helps her and comforts her and he talks to her explaining things to her. He is such good big brother. He really has been cuddly. And more talkative about things. I appreciate knowing what is going on in his head other than Star Wars.
1 comment:
I agree that unplugging can be hugely helpful (as you saw you at my ultimate plugged in phase last Sept). I'm glad Noah had a good week and I love those moments of family unity. Awesome. I'll have to call you tomorrow with the news!
Post a Comment