Friday, March 27, 2009

Top Ten- Things that are Yellow


My favorite color is yellow.  I love it.  It reminds me of sunshine, happiness and cheerfullness. It's bright, noticeable and can be understated.  A soft yellow for me is really calming and makes me smile.   So here on my top ten list I thought I would list some things that make me happy all in yellow
  • Middles of Daisies
  • Lemons
  • Yellow M&M's
  • Yellow Spring shoes
  • Yellow Scarf
  • Yellow Roses
  • Sunflowers
  • Yellow purse
  • Yellow Wedding
  • Soft Yellow paint for walls
I always seem to come up with more than ten
  • Autumn leaves
  • yellow candles
  • yellow curtains
  • yellow end tables
  • yellow sundress
  • yellow backyard furniture
  • yellow dresser
  • yellow headboard
  • yellow dishes

5 comments:

emily said...

I love this list! I especially love yellow painted furniture, I saw some in a Martha Stewart mag once and it was sooo cute! Yellow is a great color!

Carrie said...

Yellow is fabulous. We just got the cutest yellow dress at the shower last night. It's a yellow seer-sucker sun dress, can't wait until she's old enough to wear it!

AubGoofy said...

Yellow is a great color. Whenever I see something yellow it reminds me of you Louers. I think I will steal this post and do my top ten in my favorite color.

WonderKitty said...

Those are all very awesome yellow things, but I bet it gets a little over whelming all in one room!

Greylady said...

I drive a yellow Dodge Dakota and it is like being in sunshine all the time. One of my favorite colors