Monday, March 02, 2009

Hooray! for Canyon Rim Academy

HOORAY!
Today we found out that Noah got into 
Canyon Rim Academy a Charter School by our house.
I can't even tell you how excited we are.  
He was the 2nd one to come up in the lottery.
They only had 15 open slots for kindergarten.
And a 110 applicants.
It is all done by lottery so 
This is huge.  We are very blessed. 
I danced around the kitchen I was so excited.
When I told Noah, he danced around too.
This is an answer to a lot of prayers. 
I know they will be able to help him better in what he needs for his education.
He is just excited that he knows where all the Star Wars books
are in the library since his Aunt Emilee is the librarian.
And really my sister had no pull at all to get him in.
She had numerous people come up to her today and say how lucky we were.
YEAH!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

That is so great! I think it will be such a good fit for Noah. Yipee!

emily said...

Congratulation! What a blessing!

CTuna's Cavern said...

Wow that is wonderful news about Noah and Canyon Rim And to have Aunty Em at the same school. Plus Grandpa just sold them new swing seats for their playground. Must be a relatively good school. Just a pun for luck. Hee hee

WonderKitty said...

Yay for Noah!

Nik English said...

Noah is King!! Watch out!

Greylady said...

Way to go Noah! You will have so much fun.

Diana said...

woo hoo. Yay for charter schools. I am so happy for you and Noah.