*Kersten was talking with Noah about Weapons.
This is a big deal at our house.
There are NO Weapons at school and
Now Noah says school is boring because there are No weapons.
Boring is a word he also picked up at school
Back to the beginning.
Kersten asked Noah what his best weapon is.
He pointed to his head and said his Brain.
He learned that at karate.
Kersten asked him how he uses it.
Noah got a smirk on his face and promptly
Head butted Kersten.
We laughed for a good 10 minutes.
What a smart creative kid.
*Sofia is weaned.
It has been a week and a half.
She has asked twice but then resigned herself to snuggling.
It makes me a bit sad
She is my last baby.
I won't get to do this again.
I really do love breast feeding.
Even though it does confine you a bit.
I love the closeness, the sounds they make, just everything.
This is very freeing and a little bit sad
*I am blaming my emotions
on my hormones.
they are sifting all over the place.
I'll let you know more in a week.
*My brother and his wife are in Disneyland
I am totally jealous.
I love that place.
It is the happiest place on earth.
I love the sounds, rides, sights and especially the magic.
I will now go look at our pictures of our vacation there in 2006
*The last episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars is this friday.
Our family is freakin out in anticipation
Also a bit sad that there will be no new episodes.
Noah is very specific about his birthday party this year
I only do friend ones when they turn 5,8 and 12 maybe 10 we will see.
But it has to be a Star Wars: The Clone Wars party.
Not just Star Wars. So that will be so so exciting
5 comments:
I'm jealous, too! Noah is so smart - don't you just love the quick easy humor they have.
Nursing is beautiful, I love it too. I'm sure when I'm done nursing my last baby it will be very bitter sweet. Good luck with the birthday party and can't wait to see you next week!!
That story about Noah is hilarious! He is a clever little kid. I am glad that the weaning process hasn't been too difficult for Sofia. Good luck with the Star Wars party. I will bring our Star Wars cookbook for you on Sunday.
I would have like to see the Head Butt... go job Noah.
I can't believe Sophia is weaned. I don't get to see them often enough. Love you guys.
Sorry your hormones are acting up.
WE haven't' watched any of the Star Wars: Clone Wars. I don't know why seeing as Lou is a HUGE Star Wars fan.
I haven't been to Disney Land in years since HS. I went to Disney World when I went out to help Sharon with Samuel but that too was too long ago. My kids haven't been to either, I really want to take them soon.
Post a Comment