
I saw this idea on Emily's blog and thought I would totally copy it. And since imitation is the best form of flattery I hoped she would not mind. This will be reoccurring randomly with different lists. I also have been struggling with ideas and content and if I do have a great idea I don't get it down fast enough to make it seem relevent to a time frame. Anyway, so in no particular order Here are Top Ten Musicals.


- The Sound of Music
- Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
- Singing in the Rain
- Joesph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- The Phantom of the Opera
- Wicked ( although I have never actually seen it)
- Oklahoma
- Mary Poppins
- West Side Story
- Guys and Dolls
- Throughly Modern Millie
- Disney Classics Like (Beauty and the Beast and Lion King)
Okay so that was more than 10, It is really hard to chose just 10
Honorable Mentions:
Slipper and the Rose, Wizard of Oz, Bye Bye Birdie, My Fair Lady, South Pacific, Pete's Dragon, Into the Woods. Fiddler on the Roof, Grease, Hairspray.
Can you tell I grew up and love this genre of movie? Thanks for the great idea Emily

3 comments:
Of course I don't mind! Really, I've never met a musical I don't like. I feel like watching Pete's Dragon right now!
I can't wait to see your other top 10 lists too!
So fun! Maybe I should make my top 10 musical list, or maybe I'll start feeling left out :) I must say I agree on almost all of yours, no surprise!
Top Ten List was good. Camelot...was good also. Man of LaManche.. they were kind of musicals. You think???
Post a Comment