
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? relieved, thrilled, scared
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 27
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Kersten for sure
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? FOR SURE
9. DUE DATE? 04-21-2004
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? I was sick the entire pregnancy all day long with a couple reprieves
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Tasty's Turkey sandwiches, Chicken, and McGriddles (can't explain that one)
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? food smells, Kersten would remember this better.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? A boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No, I dreamed about a boy since we first got married and I always wanted my kids to have a big brother.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 35 lbs
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? yes, I had two, One for my family and one with my friends
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? not surprise
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Yes, I was on bedrest for preeclampsia from 21 weeks. I have type 1 diabetes there are always lots of complications
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? In the University of Utah Hospital
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 30 hours then I had a c-section
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Kersten, and the doc, nurses and anestiologist.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-section
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? yes I did. but he was posterior so I could feel it every time in my back
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs 7oz
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 04-14-04
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Noah Lawrence
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 4 years 11 months
5 comments:
I love your new layout :).
I remember when I got the phone call that Noah was born! Yay! He's such a cutie, and you are the perfect mom for him. Love the new layout too!
That is really cool. I wish I could steal it, but it would not be as interesting without any kids to talk about! Rockin the new layout!
Did you have Dr. Esplin? Noah was a darling little babe. Oh and I love the new layout.
I remember the pregnancy and how happy you were when he was born.
Post a Comment