Monday, March 16, 2009

Back from the Cabin

The Cabin was wonderful.
It was relaxing, productive and fun.
Complete with scrapbooking, flower making
and even some dancing and light saber fighting. 
We stayed up until 4:00am
Watched 7 movies.
Lots of musicals and girl movies. 
We ate to much junk food
Talked and laughed until our cheeks hurt.
Froze our buns off,  it was freezing at night.
Took pictures of all my favorite things at the cabin.
It was wonderful.  
We were not ready to leave when it became time.

Update:  about the meltdown,  I feel as if I need to clarify.
I just started weeping when the computer
would not print what I wanted.
As I said before it had been building up 
and the silliest thing made me weep.
It was good to release all those back emotions.
In my opinion everyone should do that more often.
We would all be a bit better off

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Sounds fun!!!!

Carrie said...

A good cry is cathartic. I'm so glad you had so much fun! Can't wait to see you next week!

The Justice Family said...

I totally agree that everyone needs a break! It looks like you had fun.

Diana said...

So glad you enjoyed yourself. Sounds like you had such a wonderful time!