Friday, March 13, 2009

Away!

I am leaving in a car overnight.
Yep, you heard right.  
I am going away.  
To this beautiful, most beloved place. 
This is my family cabin.
I need to do an entire post dedicated to my love of this place.
I am going with one of my most dear friends Kieran.
I really need a break.  
As completely proved to me when I completely broke down 
I had a major meltdown about some very minor things.
Kersten laughed at me first and then he held me
and helped me figure it out.
This is going to be really good for me.  
One night and one day.
Hooray.
Will post about all the fun when I return.
And hopefully my posts will be full of a bit more life.  

6 comments:

Alicia said...

My sweet Laurie...I'm so sorry that you had a meltdown but I am so happy that you are getting away :). You are so dear to me so I am glad that you are taking care of yourself. Have an awesome time!!!

Carrie said...

I am SO JEALOUS! Why does Kieran get to have all the fun cabin trips? Oh wait, maybe if I lived there I'd get to go sometime too. I hope you have a marvelous time. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

WonderKitty said...

I have pictures of the whole cabin if you are interested. Pictures in all the rooms and such. Hope you have a good time!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break!

Diana said...

I hope you enjoy your break. I am sorry you had a breakdown. Sometimes being a mother is so hard.

CTuna's Cavern said...

Ah yes the Cabin. The Fort, the games, the birds in the fire place, the swordfish, ah yes... the cabin. I miss it. Love you have a good time and freeze up after your meltdown.