
Today I am grateful for:
KERSTEN: I am so glad he had a birthday so we could go do fun things together as a family. He is a marvelous husband and an incredible dad. (go over and read his hilarious post about his birthday on his blog)
BABY GIRL: I still can't wrap my head around that we are having a baby girl. It seems so unreal to me. Noah keeps talking about his baby sister and how his stuffed dog Pal is also getting a baby sister when Noah does.
ZOO PASS: We went to the zoo on Saturday together and Nik and Lena tagged along. Noah was so thrilled that Dad was coming this time and on his birthday. They even got to go into the snake house, which I won't do because of the smell.
READING TIME: today Noah sat in my lap and read stories with me for over a half hour. We read every day but, not for that long at one time or as peaceful and fun as it was today. He was so snuggly and cute. Then we had to play trucks. It was just nice to have some time with my boy doing things that he loved and not being stressed about what I was not getting done.
6 comments:
We are so thrilled that you are having a girl. We know how badly you wanted one, and we know that you will be an exceptional mom to that beautiful little darling! She is very lucky to have a mother like you, who is so kind, and patient, and giving, and enthusiastic. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy, and keep us updated. Don't forget that you, and us, have a phone!
Love that you got good reading time in, that's one of my favorite things with the boys. We've had some great library books this summer, but I'm excited to get back to all our books.
It sounds like you have so much fun! I miss you all. You are such a good mommy to Noah. I am sure you will be to your baby Girl too!
I love when my kids will snuggle with me. Josh loves to snuggle but not read. that is so great that Noah will read with you. Kira loves it hopefully we'll get Josh on board soon :)
Those are all great things. I love a peaceful reading time--doesn't happen too often in our house. I'm so excited for your baby girl too!
I love that Pal is getting a sister too. I love how he talks about it with Pal.....You have the cutest boy. I cant wait to see your girl
Post a Comment