Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Birthday! My Kersten.


I am seriously the luckiest woman alive to be married to my husband. He is getting really old now, especially because today is his birthday. I still remember the first time I realized that I felt something a bit more than just friendship for my hot husband. I was speechless and couldn't move. My best friend Carrie had to knock me out of my daze. Kersten has so many layers and it has been the best adventure imaginable living my life with him. I knew that life would be fun and there would always be surprises with him in it. And I was definitely right. He has the best sense of humor and is always joking, teasing and being majorly silly. He lives his life so passionately and with a vibrance that can be quite alarming. He puts up this act that he is so crude and crass and really he is so inately good. He makes me realize my potential and I just love him for it. He is the most amazing father to Noah. His patience is endless with his boy, which is saying a lot if you know him well. Noah took the picture of the two of us above. I know he will be a wonderful daddy for our new little girl when she arrives. I think he already understands her a bit better than I do. I am so glad that Kersten is my husband. I am a very blessed woman to love him and be loved by him. Happy Birthday babe. I hope you have a fantastic day

8 comments:

Dave S. S. said...

Happy Birthday Stinky

Kersten said...

Oh, Lou, you are way too nice to me! Remind me to give you that $50.00 bucks later today...

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Kerst! He really does have a heart of gold, he's just good to the core. You guys really are so perfect for each other.

Gatnnos said...

What a nice husband! Happy Birthday Kersten! And he is a good guy too!

Nik English said...

Happy Freaking B-Day! Ten!

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Kersten.
Hope you're day was great!

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Ten!
You are Old

CTuna's Cavern said...

Remember you are only as old as you feel. Sorry to hear you're 81,,,LOL Hope you heard Nonna's and my happy birthday song to you.