


So this is my newest obsession. The Twilight Books by Stephanie Meyers. I never thought that I would be so obsessed with vampires and werewolves. At first I was a bit leary of all the hype, but I am riding the wave. After the first chapter of the first book I was hooked. These books are everywhere and the newest one hard to come by here in Utah. I finished the last book last night and spent a bit of a blissful afternoon talking to Carrie about all the finer points of Edward and the twists and turns of the plot. Thanks for sharing in my enthusiam. I cannot get these books out of my head. There are so many interesting and intriguing ideas that pull at my imagination. I love them
8 comments:
L-O-V-E them! It was so fun to discuss the latest. Can't wait to see you Sunday!
p.s. you've got picture issues with your post
Love stories with Vampires and Werewolves?!?! At least the sanctity of zombies remains intact...
I love these books too! I had the newest one mailed to me in Iowa so I could read it the day it came out (I neglected my children and finished it in 2 days). I don't want to wait another year for #4 to come out!!!
My visiting teaching companion reads those books, she loves them too. I was a little weary when she told me about them (she is kind of the cheesy mormon type girl that would follow any mormon trend.. I love her but that's her) but if you recommend them I need to check them out!
I cant wait to read these books I just have a long wait ahead of me I am number 188 at the library for the first book
I was like you, held off for a bit but then got on the band wagon as well. I want to read the third one so bad but I can't buy it so I'm waiting to borrow it from someone.
I just found your blog through Jill's, hope to get to know you better!
I'm reading Eclipse right now! It's so hard to put it down!
I started reading them in Jan. I love the 3rd one. I didn't like the 2nd one. I didn't know there was a 4th that is a good thing. You will be a darling mom for a girl:)
Post a Comment