Here are Noah and I showing our bellies so you can see how the baby is growing and
IT"S A GIRL!
Now I can buy cute things that look like this and not feel guilty looking at the girl clothes. Hooray we are so excited. Noah acted like we were so silly that we were surprised. He has always known he is a having a sister.
9 comments:
How fun for your family!
Have fun looking at all those beautiful girl clothes!
Yipee!!!! I am so excited for you guys, now you will have one of each, which really is perfect! Happy! Happy!
Poppy!!!! Happy B-day to Ten....ITS A GIRL
oh how fun! i'm so excited for you! Congrats!
Girls are soooo much fun!!!! Congratulations!
A full 'set' of kids. That's perfect. Now I have to buy a shotgun and learn how to kill people with my bare hands. Since this baby is of Laurie's womb, it will be very gorgeous and I will have to keep the men away.
cute cute dress!
I love having a girl and a boy. It's a perfect family. I am so excited for you!
I am so excited I love baby girls
Hooray... more estrogen for the house of estrogen family. Congrat my lu.....Love you.
Post a Comment