Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Christel

this is Christel and Kersten Grandpa Rolf


Today is Kersten's Little sister, Christel Ann's Birthday. She is turning eighteen today. Which seems so odd to me because when I met her she was turning 4 in a couple of weeks. She is and always has been an exceptionally beautiful girl in and out. She is the sister in law that instantly loved and accepted me right away. She has always talked with me and been giggly with me when I have needed it the most. She was Kersten's birthday present when he turned 13. And because of such they have always been very close. He used to carry her around with him everywhere. They share a very special relationship. It makes me glad. Christel is obsessed with music and going to concerts. I love her enthusiasm and passion for searching and finding her most favorite music. Christel is a very passionate person about life and everything in it. I admire her a lot for living that way. And once she decides something, she just goes for it. It has been such fun being around for most of her life. She is so very dear to me and I am so glad that we are related. She is been there for me when I need her and I really could not make it without her. Noah always laughs when we talk about Mo. She has many nicknames and that one stuck. Noah always says he has to tickle her with a glean in his eye and laughs and laughs. I love you Mo!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

OK I cannot believe that is the same little girl I used to see running around at the Flurer's! She's all grown-up!

Gatnnos said...

Happy Birthday Christel

Kersten said...

Mo is a brilliant lady (she's officially an adult now). I am really grateful for the friendship we share. Happy freakin' birthday, Mo.

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Christel! I hope that you went and got a blockbuster card Because you can