"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences."
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Interesting
You know it is not good when a doctor looks at you and says: "Interesting, I have never seen this before." If only I could have a $1000 for every time I have heard that I would be a multi millionaire instead of paying the doctors the millions. Wouldn't that be nice?
6 comments:
You are a medical anomally. Congratulations, sweetheart!
I hate that - I don't think I have heard it as many times as you though. I love you Lou!
Wow, I think I've been lucky so far. I havn't heard that yet, but there are still parts of me left undiscovered...
Pretty cool I'd say. Maybe you'll be in some journal of medicine. Famous again...
Lou that sucks...they are still trying to figure out my Sinus! It must be our family....curses!!
I have a similar problem, but mine is more like, "i'm sorry , I don't know how to help you." Let's hope your's doesnt end in that!
Glad it's not as bad as it could be. Maybe you'll eventually become the bionic woman!
Post a Comment