
Today I am grateful for:
My sweet Kersten: who so diligently looked and found a car. Who so patiently reminded me of the many things we have to be grateful for and for his uncanny sense of humor, that has made life much more bearable for me as of late.
Angels: they seem to come just when you need them most and they are tangible evidence that the Lord knows and loves us
President James E Faust: He was a great man and a strong, gentle example. I will miss him as one of the apostles. I loved and devoured his last talk about Forgiveness.
Two Working Cars: We found another car for Kersten to commute to work and were lucky enough to have it when our other cars, Check Engine light came on. So we had transportation while that got fixed
Less Expensive Car Repairs: At first we thought the Corolla's repair would be well over a thousand. Luckily again, it was a shade under three hundred, which still is a bit crappy but much better.
Pretend Cell Phones: Noah has been talking on his blue plastic cellphone to everyone and their dog. Noah's stuffed animal, Pal will also call his friends. I love to hear the chatter and how hard he is trying to use more words and communicate. He mimics us as he walks around the house, talking very animated.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you guys found another car! Yipee! I love the bit about Noah, he's such a cutie!
Yeah!!! It sounds like your week went much better this week! Thank goodness for wonderful husbands!
I love your grateful posts.
Man we need the faith that you guys have, we could really use another car :)
Noah is very cute.
Post a Comment