Sunday, August 05, 2007

Grateful Sunday


Today I am grateful for:

* For Blue: Noah loves the color blue lately. I found a blue maternity dress for a killer deal yesterday and today we had to be the blue family at church. Noah had all blue on even his shoes, I wore my blue dress and Daddy wore a blue tie and blue socks. It was so thrilling and exciting for Noah, he kept showing everyone all the blue in the room.

* My testimony of the gospel and the blessings I receive from knowing the truthfulness of it.

*My sweet boy Noah, for keeping my spirits up and making me laugh everyday. For smothering my face with kisses and rubbing them in for me so that I can keep them forever.

* For our safety and the angels on earth and on the other side that are sent to help us and comfort us.

* For the fun girls weekend I had with my two friends. What a blast! And that Kersten and Noah had such a fun time together while I was away.

* My husband for being so supportive and calm about all our trials lately. I know it is hard for him. He is a great man and an incredible strength to our little family.

*I am grateful that my husband is not allergic to yellow jackets. Or yesterday would have been an ugly day, he got stung in the lip of all places. It cause discomfort and a big lip for awhile but overall he is fine. Now it is something we laugh and tease about together

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you have to go through so many trials right now. I suffered serious PPD after Kira and Josh were born, if you ever need to talk to anyone about depression I'd love to talk to you. Or if you just want to talk about anything I am here.
We need to get together soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh I meant to say I love your gratitude list. Noah is so cute, I love how excited he was about all the blue.

Mimi said...

Blue is a Fabulous Color! I love that Noah wanted the Family to match. I love that you always find the Diamond in the Rough!

Nik English said...

Blue is the best color!

Gatnnos said...

You are incredible LOU!!! You have such an amazing family. Things will get better - I am glad Kersten is not allergic to yellow jackets too. That would have been BAD!! LOL