
SWIMMING: It was so fun to go swimming at my sister Em's new pool. It is so nice to feel a bit weightless as I pack on the pounds for the baby. Noah is very cautious and so funny in the water. It was very fun.
2ND TRIMESTER: I know I am in the total happy stage of pregnancy right now. I try to feel grateful for this part of it everyday. I love feeling her kick and move around (all the time). It is a good reminder that there is a purpose behind all this.
BRAND NEW BABY BOYS: Two of my very bestest friends recently had new baby boys. Kieran had her boy, Graham on Friday and he was so fun to snuggle and love in his newness. Carrie and Lincoln brought their boy, Luke here to bless him. I got to see her today and it was heavenly to be with her. It always feels like going home when I am around her. I love seeing her as a mother. It was such a great weekend with these cute boys. It also gives our baby girl all these cute boys to flirt with when she is older. What fun for her.
EYESIGHT: Oh, how I struggle with this and keep getting reminders to be grateful for my eyes. How blessed I feel to have competent doctors who know how to help and keep me seeing.
SISTERS: Lena who is my brother Nik's wife, without her this week, I would have gone bonkers. Thanks for all your help and for just hanging out with me so that I did not go crazy. It was so fun to talk and run around. Thanks to Amy for bringing us Lasana, it was heavenly not have to worry about dinner and just be able to eat and enjoy your company.
4 comments:
Hey Babe. Just want you to know, I am thinking about you.
It was so great to see you today. I so wish we lived closer!
I love your Sunday posts. You have so much to be thankful for.
You are such a cute girl!
I love your grateful Sundays. I always look forward to them
Post a Comment