
I love this picture of my men. Noah adores his DaDa or Daaah. During the day, he will look at his watch and say "Da Da". It is time to go get Dad at work. I did that one time, when it really was time to go get him at work and I had the car. I believe now that Noah thinks if he says it, it will come true and His hero can come home. There is no one better to play Lightsabers with. Their Kerrigans (wooden swords Uncle Jason made to help protect Aunt Christel from the boys) he has taught him how to block the other attacker, A very important skill to a future knight. Dad and Noah have hunted Zurg in our house more times than I can count. I am grateful for this service, they are great defenders of our home. They rough house and wrestle which every boy needs an abundance of. Dad will always let Noah help with fixing stuff. And not just handing him tools or letting him watch. He gives him a screwdriver and lets him tighten the screw. They wash cars together, shovel snow, change lightbulbs, fold laundry and clean bathtubs together. I love watching them cook together. My husband is not famous for his patience but with Noah I see patience more often then not, As they are making french toast, chicken or whatever else is on the menu, Noah is bursting with excitement. I love watching their love grow. Kersten is definitely teaching Noah the better part of being a man. I am grateful that Kersten grabs the oppurtunities to teach Noah and explain things to himNoah is a lucky boy to have a father that is so present and involved in his life. I am one lucky women to have these men
8 comments:
Noah is lucky to have a great dad like Kersten. I can't wait to see Nik with our kids. I know Nik will learn a lot from Ten!
Kersten's a great dad. I think he's got one of the best hearts of anyone I know. Noah's a lucky kid.
Oh! And that picture is adorable! I love it!
That is a great pic who took it and edited it?
"Ten" you are a fabulous father. I hope to find a man like you someday. You da man.
It is an awesome picture. I love that little rascal. Lena took the pic and cropped it for our viewing pleasure.
Aren't dads the greatest?! Sounds like they have tons of fun together. Picture is way cute too!
Handsome Man... Handsome Boy...glad the mother's of these two were cute. LOL
Post a Comment