Friday, March 23, 2007

We met Kaitlyn Kennedy


Hooray, we finally go to meet my cousin Dave and his Wife Polli's new sweet baby, Kaitlyn Kennedy S. They have waited 9 1/2 years for this sweet girl. She was adopted in January. These two have been through a lot to have this girl and I am so thrilled for them. She is such a cute, fun baby. She is so tiny. Her pants were falling off her. Kaite has the sweetest little mouth and big beautiful eyes. Polli is in town for a very short while so on Friday March 23 we ran over to hold the baby and see her fast before she had to leave again.

Noah thought she was cute. He would go over and talk to her and grab her hands. He was so funny. Polli and I were trying to get him to kiss her for a picture. He was to fast for us. He showed her some of the finer points of Star Wars. It was so funny we all laughed. Polli's Dad gave him cookies , so he was a happy camper

I just loved this picture of Kersten and Kaite. It always melts my heart when I see him holding a baby.

This baby LOVES her mom. She is definitely a mama's girl. She would always turn her head so that she could see or hear Polli at all times. This looked good on Polli, She looks so happy and content. I could not be more thrilled for her.

We totally loved seeing Polli and Kaite. We miss them so much. Florida is beautiful and fun but we want them a lot closer
If you want to see more pictures go to
  • Gatnnos Family
  • 6 comments:

    Carrie said...

    She is adorable! Congratulations Dave & Polli!

    Kersten said...

    She is a certifiable doll. Very petite and dainty; she's all girl.

    Mimi said...

    She is so beautiful. Girls are so much fun

    Nik English said...

    Sith in Training!!

    Gatnnos said...

    what a cute little girl - What a sweet blessing (Except for when it's the middle of the night and she cries uncontrollably! - oh, wait, that is a blessing too!) Thanks for coming to visit us!

    CTuna's Cavern said...

    Wish I'd known I would have tired to see her also. Oh well, Granddad's are the last to find out these things. Hee hee. Dave are you sure this is your girl??? hee hee Polli and Dave.. Congrats.