
My son, Noah is a movie star. Yes, you read that right, Noah is in a movie and the premiere is on Saturday. I am so excited, I am almost bursting. The movie is by The Little Playdates Company, the movie is called Little Adventurers, the Green one in the middle of the picture. He will most likely be in the Little Animals movie also but he had more footage in Little Adventurers. He even got paid to play and be as cute and darling as we all know that he is. We put it in a savings account he can't get too until he is 18. It is pretty good he is already earning money at 2.
It was really fun going to the shoots. It was quite fasinating to see how they shot the movie, The kids would just play and they would film it. He got to see a real firetruck and honk the horn and climb all over it. He went to the Pumpkin patch, he played at the studio and he went on lots of fun adventures.
So the premiere for the movie for the kids is on Saturday at 3:00 in the afternoon. They have the kids walk down like on the red carpet and take pictures. They have a press bag of goodies for each kid and we get to see his movie on the Big Screen. It will be so fun. I will for sure keep you updated on the event. The movie is only on sale right now online at there website which I have in my links section. It is normally $17.95 but at the event we can get them for $12. Let me know if you want me to pick one up for you. Hooray for Noah. Who knows this could be the beginning of something fantastic
4 comments:
I think it's way cool that Noah gets to be in a movie. Now, I can tell people about my 'Movie Star Son'. Awesome.
OK, that is just too cool. You guys are all super-famous people. Book covers, Ensign photos, movies...What's next?!
Congratulations! That is awesome. I so wish I could be there to join in the festivities. I'm sure he will not disappoint. Too cute.
Emily we are also on CD's and on TV just so you know its Awsome to be in such a talented family
Post a Comment