Today for my sister Emilee's company, Arbonne, it was test drive a Mercedes day. Of course, my husband was not going to miss it. I was lucky to be able to drive it down the street when it was my turn. Kersten took it on the freeway, he had to open up the engine. Oh, it was a magnificent machine. You could not anything as we drove along the freeway. It was like floating on a cloud
The kids thought it was so fun. They let them climb and pretend to drive in the cars in the showroom. They played with the electronic seats for a half hour. You will never have to take your seats out of your car again, they fold into the floor. Noah and his friend Jaimason liked the convertible the best. Spencer liked the SUV, I think just because of the seats.
Here is myself and my sister Emilee in front of her car someday. She can earn herself a Mercedes through Arbonne. It will be so cool when she does. This car is only about $40,000, which is not as expensive as I imagined. But still more than we could afford.
Here is beautiful Kristin and her mom.
Overall, it was really fun. Kersten is now a Mercedes Man, although I am sure he still likes BMW also. He is a Car man.
6 comments:
That Mercedes was a dream. We drove the C280 4Matic Luxury Sedan. It shuffled at a great pace and had 0 roll on corners.
Someday cars are always fun to dream about. Maybe you should sell Arbonne too! Oh and thanks Kerst, for the specific info on the Mercedes. If you guys have a girl someday you could name her Mercedes and then you'll always have one!
Arbonne CAR you have to love them. I cant wait to see Em's face when she gets her's she has worked so hard to get there but in some ways I think her kids might be more excited then her when she gets it
I will get my Arbonne Mercedes soon, when I go door to door selling Arbonne, I bring a bat.
wow!! A mercedes from Arbonne?!?? That makes Mary Kay's pink cadillac really dumb! (Is that still what they get?) Evidently my husband is working on an arbonne car too - I am not sure how he does it without me even knowing it. - And how people feel buying beauty products from a man, an evidently really odd looking man from his picture on here. It must be the light in Florida, I have never seen that side of him before - thank goodness! lol
I see German's in a German Machine????? Auck dir Liber????
Post a Comment