Wednesday, February 28, 2007

ABC Meme Parody Kersten Style


Kersten sent this to me in an email and I asked if I could post it because he is so hilarious and not serious
Here is a parody of my ABC Me from jour Housband

A – Available or Single: Married, at least that’s what the woman I live with says.

B – Best Friend: My XBOX

C – Cake or Pie: I want them both in my mouth at the same time!

D – Drink of Choice: San Pellegrino

E – Essential Item You Use Everyday: My Poké ball

F – Favorite Color: Red

G – Gummy Bears or Worms: Put them in my MOUTH!!

H – Hometown: Preston, ID

I – Indulgence: Monkey Ranching

J – January or February: February

K – Kids and Names: Johann, Thor, Magnus, Morton, and Salvador.

L – Life is Incomplete Without: XBOX

M – Marriage Date: To my xbox? It was October 12th, 2002. I don’t really remember the other one.

N – Number of Siblings: Legion

O – Oranges or Apples: PUT THEM IN MY MOUTH!!!

P – Phobias or Fears: Castration and enemas. The ultimate fear is having them both performed together.

Q – Fave Quote: “Don’t vote for SWAT! SWAT would make a terrible governor”

R – Reason to Smile: The demise of my enemies

S – Season: Curry

T – Tag 3 or 4 People: Is that like on the animal shows where they shot the animal and put a thing on their ear? I would love to do that to lots more than 4 people.

U – Unknown Fact About Me: I can’t dance, I can’t sing; but I can cuss better than a retired sailor who now drives truck.

V – Vegetable You Don’t Like: Okra

W – Worst Habit: Record setting blue flames

X – X-rays: heart of a pig, spleen of a yak and bladder of a 12-year old Pakistani

Y – Your Fave Food: Canned heat

Z – Zodiac Sign: Leo – Roar!

Last night, he was cracking himself up over his love affair with his Xbox. I love him, he cracks me up

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I think U is my favorite. You can always leave it to Kersten to make something entertaining.

Nik English said...

Ten needs to post on his own blog. Stop defiling the purity of lous space!!

emily said...

Too funny! It's got to be nice being married to a comedian, either that or an XBOX.