"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences."
- Eleanor Roosevelt
So pretty. We woke-up to snow yesterday morning. Even though we only got about 2 inches it was the good wet packing kind, perfect for staying on branches and making snowballs.
5 comments:
So pretty. We woke-up to snow yesterday morning. Even though we only got about 2 inches it was the good wet packing kind, perfect for staying on branches and making snowballs.
I am ready for the cold weather to stop. The snow looks pretty, until you have to drive in it.
I think like you Lou, snow is pretty. I always look at the trees and houses all covered and think, I love living in Utah.
It's all too familiar. It does look beautiful on the trees though. Now, if it could just stay there...
waahahahhahhahahhahwwwahaahahahaha. It's 60 degrees here today.
Post a Comment